This Form is to register a loyalty card you have already collected from the shop, not to apply for a new one.
- You can obtain a Sophie’s Card if you spend £10 or more at Sophie’s Choice or Sophie’s 2 restaurant (subject to availability). Your Sophie’s Card is issued by, and remains the property of Sophie’s. It may only be used as described in these Terms in Sophie’s Choice or Sophie’s 2 restaurant. It is not a credit card, charge card or debit card and it cannot be used to purchase ANY DELIVERY ORDERS .
- The Sophie’s Card is our way of saying thank you to our loyal customers. The Card is one of the the most generous reward card in the UK, with the initial reward being the awarding of 10 points for every £1 spent at Sophie’s Choice or Sophie’s 2 restaurant . With each point worth 1p , that’s effectively 10p back for every £1 you spend! Whether you’re a spender or a saver, you can redeem your points at any time on any food or drink item
- Only one card per person, which can be used at Sophie’s Choice or Sophie’s 2 takeaway
Sophie’s Cards are not transferable.
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer unless specified.
The Sophie’s Card can only be used once the contact form is filled in so that your electronic card can be activated.
We reserve the right to cancel or withdraw any cards at any time if we suspect misuse.
We reserve the right to alter terms or terminate this offer at any point without notice.
Sophie’s Cards can only be issued to UK addresses.
Points cannot be collected when payment is made with a Sophie’s Card in the same transaction
- You must present a valid Sophie’s Card at the point of purchase to earn points. If you have forgotten your Sophie’s Card, you should tell the cashier before you place your order. They will issue a copy of your receipt which will be signed by the duty manager . On your next visit the points you earned will be loaded onto your card .
Earning Rewards, Redeeming Rewards and Checking Your Balance
You must present your Sophie’s Card to redeem any Points in Sophie’s Choice or Sophie’s 2 restaurant. If you cannot present your Sophie’s Card then you will not be able to redeem Points. Points may only be redeemed in Sophie’s Choice or Sophie’s 2 restaurant and may not be redeemed in an online takeaway transaction.
NO CASH ALTERNATIVE IS AVAILABLE TO REDEEMING ANY POINTS EARNED
16.Points are exclusive to the individual Sophie’s Card holder. They cannot be pooled with Points earned by another individual and redeemed together. You cannot transfer your Sophie’s Points to any other person or Card holder.
- You cannot merge or consolidate Points balances from more than one Sophie’s Card.
Lost or Stolen Sophie’s Cards
- Sophie’s is ‘ not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Sophie’s Cards. However, if you register your Sophie’s Card with us, we will (at our sole discretion) replace any lost, stolen or damaged Sophie’s Cards with a replacement Sophie’s Card. You should report your Card as lost to us as soon as possible. Sophie’s cannot be held liable should any loss of Points take place until you have reported your Card as lost or stolen. Once you have notified us that your Card has been lost, stolen or damaged, the Points balance from the original Sophie’s Card will be re-issued to you on a replacement Card. You can report your Sophie’s Card as lost, stolen or damaged by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Your replacement Sophie’s Card will be delivered to the address at which your Card is registered.
Limitations of Use of Your Sophie’s Card
- Sophie’s Cards may not be sold, exchanged or used for any other purpose, except as specified in these Terms, without Sophie’s written permission.
- Sophie’s does not warrant or represent that your Sophie’s Card will always be accepted at participating r Sophie’s estaurants. For example, in the unlikely event of a failure of IT, telephony, power or communications systems, we may be unable to add Points or allow you to redeem a Reward during such failure.
- Sophie’s reserves the right to refuse to accept a Sophie’s Card or to limit the use of a Sophie’s Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. Sophie’s may withdraw or cancel your Sophie’s Card or take any other action it may deem appropriate if it suspects fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use of your Sophie’s Card. The Sophie’s Card will become invalid once cancelled and in such circumstances and you will forfeit any stored Points on your Sophie’s Card.
Sophie’s Maximum Liability and exclusion of Warranties
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Sophie’s maximum liability to you in relation to these Terms and your use of the Sophie’s Card shall not exceed the final balance of Points held on your Sophie’s Card. Sophie’s shall not, in any case, be liable to you for matters which are beyond Sophie’s reasonable control.
- Sophie’s will endeavour to provide the services relating to your Sophie’s Card using reasonable skill and care. All other warranties, representations, conditions and terms, whether express or implied, written or oral, are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms shall affect your statutory rights.
Amendment of these Terms and Termination
28 Sophie’s reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time or withdraw the Sophie’s Card scheme in giving reasonable notice. Any such changes will be posted on our website
Accordingly, you should check these Terms on a regular basis. If you have registered your Sophie’s Card, then we will notify you of any change, deletion or addition to these changes by email. The amended Terms will apply to your continued use of the Sophie’s Card. Where we intend to withdraw the Sophie’s Card scheme, we will endeavour to give you 30 days’ notice.
- If you have opted in to receive marketing communications, you consent to receiving regular email updates from Sophie’s .You may opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time, either by unsubscribing from one of our emails.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms are governed by English law.
- These Terms (together with the documents referred to in them) represents the entire agreement between you and Sophie’s in relation to your use of the Sophie’s Card. If any provision of these Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable, then all other provisions of the Terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
How to contact us
- If you have any questions or comments regarding your Sophie’s Card or the Sophie’s Card scheme, you can find out how to get in touch with us at www.sophiesfastfood.co.uk